Five Diaper Bag Essentials
Since the twins turned one I find myself changing up what I put in their diaper bag. It seems that I need more of Neosporin than I do their pacifier. I wanted to share some of the essentials I now need being that Santiago and Sofia are more mobile and needing different things.
- First Aid- I did have a first aid kit in their diaper bag but I seem to be adding more of Neosporin and Tylenol and less of formula packets.
- Snacks- E-V-E-R-Y single time that we are out we need to feed these kids…I mean…I guess they do need to eat. Since they aren’t eating t-bone steaks and baked potato yet, we stick with yummy pouches and mum mums. I like to also bring cheerios and teething wafers, maybe some apple sauce if I am feeling dangerous.
- Change of clothes- almost always, one kid has a tremendo blowout and need to change their clothes. I have learned the hard way to always pack a change of clothes. I also pack a sweater, extra pair of socks, and a bottom.
- Sunscreen- Even when Santiago & Sofia were two months old we brought sunscreen with us but it wasn’t a necessity. Now that they are mobile and it’s always a minimum of 75 degrees in sunny San Diego, sunscreen is a must! I usually have a pouch and carry all my first aid + sunscreen.
- Hand Sanitizer/Cleaning wipes/Diaper baggies- this goes without saying and was probably included in their bag since day one but I definitely find myself using these things a lot more nowadays.
I would LOVE to hear any other items that may have helped you once your babies turned the big O-N-E.
Gracias por leer,